Remember our Ganache Recipe? Keep it bookmarked because this week we are going to be releasing our Schokoschecke Recipe (our favorite German Pastry!) which uses the Ganache as a filling! You will also need to bookmark our Chocolate Glaze Recipe as you will probably want this as well.
We have been Blessed to be Awarded the Cherry on Top And the Versatile Blogger award; Awarded to us from At home with Rebecka. Rebecka is an AMAZING food, recipe, tutorial blog with some Stunning images, easy to follow tutorials and DELICIOUS recipes! Definitely one of my favorites to follow! You Should DEFINITELY visit her blog and follow her to stay up to date on her amazing Creations! You can also visit her Facebook GROUP As part of the Awards Presentation I’m to share 7 things about myself and then pass the award onto 15 of my favorite blogs. So; Lets get started! I’ll try not to repeat too many from our previous ABCS about me post
1. I don’t like Left Overs. Silly I know; especially since I’m particular about living Frugally; but I just do not like them. There are a few meals I will eat leftovers from; but not many.
2. I hate the cold. We are definitely Living in the WRONG state–(Idaho) lol.
3. I Have an Associates Degree; and would live to return to college when my kids get older and complete a Bachelors in University Studies and take as many Homemaking, Language, communications, music, and Culinary Arts classes as I can until they FORCE me to Graduate.
4. I have a new found addiction to Blogs and Giveaways..thus why I am always introducing new blogs to you all and also finding as many giveaways as I can for you too. I LOVE them. May as well pass them onto you!
5. I’m a Cowgirl at heart. Born and raised in Wyoming; I ADORE horses and Riding and Secretly still love Country Music (especially Tim McGraw)
6. I’m addicted to Young Adult fiction. I don’t know why but I enjoy it more than Regular Adult books. Matched, Hunger games, Twilight, Harry Potter, Fablehaven, Percy Jackson, Mortal Instruments,..ALL of them! I love them! I always have to have a stack of books next to my bed and I can’t go to sleep unless I’ve read a little from them each night.
7. I use Cloth Diapers! And PROUD of it. Cloth diapers have really come a LONG way since our Parents and Grandparents used them. Now they are stylish, easy to use, easy to clean (thank you WASHING MACHINE!) and Amazing for the Pocket book and keeping leaks at bay! Plus, we are Green Conscious; not thrilled about having Chemicals in our home that could harm children and Cloth Diapers eliminate the issue of the chemically filled disposable diapers..have you ever had a wet diaper rip open and spill all those little toxic beads across your floor that are impossible to vacuum up? Yeah, I have. I’m grateful for my cloth diapers!
The 15 Blogs I’d Love to pass this award onto are:
1. Made By Marzipan
2. How Does She
3. Makobi Scribe
4. Rise Above your Limits
5. A Thrity Diva
6. Confessions of an Overworked Mom
7. Aubut Family
8. Spilled Milk Shake
9. Baba’s Farm Life
10. Brandys Baking
11. How Sweet it is
13. Essential Mama Baby
14. My Dishwashers Possessed
15. Measuring Flower
I invite you to visit these amazing blogs and see why I love them so much!